Hope Church Cares
If you’re struggling during this time of uncertainty, we want to help.
Now more than ever, our community needs to see the limitless hope that is present in Jesus. We want to encourage you to be a part of this movement and help those around you. We also want to encourage those of you who are most impacted that God sees you and cares for you.
This page is a collection of ways we want to help those of you who are struggling as well as equip those who want to help. Each option below has a specific person to contact or steps to take online so take a look and consider how you can help or be helped.
How You Can Help:
- Food donations/delivery/errands:
- If you would like to help deliver items or run small errands for those who aren’t able to leave their homes, please contact Erica Wagner or call 203-529-3833.
- Ogden House has invited us to offer support to seniors in need but especially those who don’t have family nearby. To help, please contact Erica Wagner or call 203-529-3833.
- Supporting local families and their children
- Contact Kim Karus for ways that you can help support local children and families.
- Video editing
- With the need to utilize video much more heavily, we’d love some semi-professional help with shooting and editing. Contact Pastor Don Hay for more information.
If You Need Help:
- We’ve created an online assistance form that you can fill out and let us know. We aren’t able to handle every type of need, but we want to do our best to help. Please fill out this form.
- Prayer support
- We want to pray for you so please follow this link and let us know how: link
- Gathering together to pray is essential. Join us online for weekly online live prayer events, where we will ontinue to lift our church body, our country and our world up to our God.: